The Coaching Code: About The Book
I have co-authored the “Coaching Code” with the other elite Coaches.
Coaching seems to have become the “new” rage in a world where more and more people are looking for meaning and purpose in their lives. Coaching, however is not a new profession. In The Coaching Code you’ll hear from some of the worlds Top Professional Coaches, with a combined experience of almost 200 years, in all areas of Coaching, Life, Relationship, Executive and Business, share how they built their practices for the long term. Inspiring, informative and a serious look at how you can build your own sustainable and successful practice.
“This isn’t a book about quick web tricks and sales funnels that might seem like they’re working. I was truly impressed with the depth of the expertise and wisdom shared by these amazing Coaching Professionals. If you’re a Coach or thinking of becoming one, this is the one book you should read first.” – Betsy Chasse Award winning filmmaker (What The Bleep Do We Know?!) and best selling author of Tipping Sacred Cows.
- Liza Boubari, CCht, CSMc
- Cherie Carter-Scott Ph.D, MCC
- Dr. Jane Cox PhD Msc; D.Emed; D.Emed(Psych)
- Kate Gardner
- Thomas Gelmi, Executive Coach, MGSCC
- Kristin Grayce McGary LAc, MAc, CFMP(R) CSTcert, CLP, NCCAOM cert,
- Sayeda Habib, PCC
- Tim Johnson
- Jami Keller, BS, Certified Executive Relationship Coach
- Marla Keller, BS, Certified Executive Relationship Coach
- Carol Koziol, MA, PCC
- Carol Look, LCSW, EFT Master
- Michael Pomije PCC
- David Steele, MA, MFT, CPC
- Lynn Stewart PCC
- Donna R Stoneham, PhD, Integral Coach®
- Christy Whitman, Master Law of Attraction Coach
- Wendy L. Yost
You can purchase the e-book from here!